- Predoctoral trainees must be students in UW Madison departments in which there are faculty mentors on the training grant or who meet the necessary criteria to become mentors. Mentors are added at the discretion of the Training Grant Director.
- Postdoctoral trainees must have completed an advanced degree (Ph.D., MD, DVM or equivalent) by the appointment start date.
- All trainees must be U.S. Citizens or permanent residents by the start date of the appointment.
- Applicants must respond to a specific notice of a vacancy on the grant. A list of required materials will be included in the notice.
- Ads are placed in various publications and locations on and off campus.
- Current openings are posted here.